Wednesday, February 26, 2014

JACKETS

JACKETS

I'm a fan of jackets, especially leather jackets which are tight on the waist.
I think a leather jacket can offer you a lot of looks, and I like the rockstar feeling you have when you wear it!
I've just discovered this great designer from Germany, and I must say, 
I really reaaaally like his pieces!

 

Philipp Plein - Moulin Rouge



Philipp Plein - Paradise Skull


This one (in black & white) is called Love Hurts, also by Philipp Plein


 

 Burberry Prorsum is also a favourite!

Inna (Amazing!) in the black studded leather jacket


Burberry Prorsum


Leather/ biker jackets looks: with short pants or a mini skirt,

casual with jeans,

or cosmpolitan chic with a tutu skirt.



 JUNYA WATANABE COMME DES GARCONS red

 

MILITARY JACKETS:



Alice By Temperley Game Structuredjersey Military Jacket



 




Balmain is amazing!

 

Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Military Jacket

 Other lovely jackets:







No comments:

Post a Comment